Scoop Marks And Bruising In Sonora, California
Report from Brian Vike
Date: March 25, 2004
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.
Any names in this report have been changed to protect the privacy of the witness.
Here's the pictures of my brother's scoop marks. As I said, this morning I noticed the marks on his back. I asked him what happened and he had no idea. He said that last Thursday, he and mom were sitting outside of work (a retail store in our area) and both he and mom noticed a large white light as he says, "the size of a nickel." It seemed close and as they watched it flew to the left a little ways and seemed to stop and then got smaller as if it faded in the distance and blinked out. There were no FAA mandated blinking lights on the object. My brother told me, "planes don't make right angle turns like that and then fade into nothing".
When I asked him if he remembers how he got the marks, he looked confused and said he had no idea.
If he does remember anything more, we will email you.
Additional Information Below:
Oh my god! Brian I will ask my brother those questions in the morning, he has already gone to bed. But I almost forgot! A few days ago my brother was having nose bleeds for two or three days! I'll ask him which nostril tomorrow. I remember him bleeding and when I saw those marks, I remarked on the nosebleeds as well. My brother, doesn't feel any pain in the area. He didn't know the marks were there until I noticed them. With the bruise all around them, I was amazed that he hadn't fallen or hit something. But he looked totally confused when I asked him what happened.
1. We live in Sonora, California
2. About 9:00 PM the light in the sky was seen.
3. They were facing North and the object flew westward.
4. Observation lasted between 20 and 30 seconds.
5. It looked more like it was disappearing into the distance as it flew away from them.
6. It was about 100 to 150 yards above them when spotted.
7. As they were looking at it, they could see planes that seemed to be off in the distance behind the light. The planes seemed to be higher than the light. The planes did not react to the object.
8. Clear, starry sky, no clouds in the area.
9. No smell was noticed.
11. No time loss seemed to have happened.
12. He felt an ache in his back, but no pain as such.
13. His nose was bleeding for two days and the blood was in the right nostril.
14. Large nickel sized light, maybe a little oval in shape, white, maybe a tint of blue in color.
15. No the bruising just surrounded the scoop marks.
16. No illness, but a little nausea three days ago, when he woke up.
17. He doesn't remember any cold feeling.
Thank you to the folks for the report.
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal)
[UFOINFO thanks Brian Vike for passing this report on.]
Copyright © UFOINFO
Articles are Copyright of the Author or Compiler