UFO SIGHTING REPORT
April 14th-15th 2004
Date: April 14 - 15, 2004
My fiancée and I wrote previously about a sighting on April 9th, 2004 from Acton, Ontario. This was the sighting of multiple lights, traveling at a fast speed with no flashing lights or sound. Well, since that sighting we have continued to see these odd lights in the sky, only around at a certain time between approximately 9:20 p.m. to 9:50 p.m.
On the second sighting it was myself and our neighbor and we spotted a significantly larger amount of lights. At 9:39 p.m on April 14th, 2004, there were approximately 25-30 of these lights in the shape of a 'V'. They were moving North on a slight angle to the West. They were harder to spot because they seemed to be higher up in the sky. Again, there were no flashing lights and there was no sound.
The third sighting took place on April 15th, 2004. There were three witnesses: Myself, (name deleted) (my fiancée) and our neighbor. There were four separate sightings this night.
1. 9:29 p.m. - 7 lights (perfect 'V' shape) seemed very distant, it would be hard to spot if you were not looking for these specific lights. These lights traveled for about 15 seconds.
2. 9:30 p.m. - Less then a minute later then our first sighting of that night. 5 lights, very distant. In a different pattern of five lights.
3. 9:44 p.m. - 3 lights were spotted, and was more distinctive and brighter than the first two sightings of the night. These lights seemed to be lower to the ground then the first two sightings. The lights lasted about 20 seconds. They were the size of (name deleted) pinky finger-nail.
4. 9:49 p.m. - 4 lights, lower to the ground than all three sightings from this night. These were the size of Joe's thumb finger-nail. These lights lasted about 19 seconds.
- For all of these sightings on that night was no sound, and were moving at a quick speed.
The fourth day of sightings took place tonight, on April 16th, 2004. There were 3 separate sightings tonight.
1. 9:20 p.m. - 7 lights, lasted 16 seconds. Spotted just West of the Big Dipper heading North in an unorganized 'V' shape.
2. 9:25 p.m. - 2 lights, lasted 17 seconds. Spotted further West of the Big Dipper, than the first sighting of the night, and heading towards the North. When first spotted the Left light was ahead of the Right light. As they moved across the sky, they ended up side-by-side, and disappeared into the distant with the Right light now leading.
3. 9:27p.m - 7 lights, lasted 20 seconds. Spotted in the same location as the second sighting of the night. they were in an unorganized 'V' shape. This sighting was visible in the distance and not right above us, much harder to spot.
We have been seeing them on a regular basis, and are very curious on what we are observing. It would be absolutely nice to hear from you, and here your perspective on what you think we are seeing. On every sighting, there was no sound, and there were no aircrafts in it's surroundings. We only spotted aircrafts before and after each sighting. We did do drawings as soon as we came in the house, and would really like for you to look into this, and help give us some understanding. We hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you to the witnesses for the report.
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
Phone: 1 250 845 2189
[Sighting report courtesy of Brian Vike and HBCC UFO Research.]