UFO SIGHTING REPORT
April 14th 2006
Lethbridge, Alberta Boomerang Shaped Grey Object
Date: April 14, 2006
Time: 9:44 p.m.
Dear Mr. Vike, as of 9:44 pm Alberta time April 14, 2006 I saw a boomerang shaped grey object appear suddenly and streak soundlessly across the Lethbridge night sky travelling from South to North covering the distance visible to me in seconds. I was standing at my fence in between my house and my neighbours looking up when it appeared. It covered about an inch of the sky. I am not sure of the size because I don't know how far away it was from me. Do you know of any other sightings of that object that occurred this night. Another thing was that there were no lights on this object, so I do not believe it was an airplane flying at great heights. The sky was clear and the object was easily visible. Sincerely.
1. No there was no aircraft in the area at the time of my sighting.
2. No there was no tail or trail behind the object.
3. Yes we do have a pet and she was out with me but 2 days before she injured her hip and has been acting withdrawn.
4. The Lethbridge airport is about 8 KM south east of where we live.
5. No I am not aware of any other person's witness to the sighting of the object.
6. Surprisingly there was no wind that night.
7. There was no sound what so ever.
8. The object looked like a boomerang.
Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.
Brian Vike, Director
HBCC UFO Research
Site Map | Home | Sightings Index | Canada Sightings | Report a Sighting
Copyright 1996 - 2012 UFOINFO
Articles are Copyright of the Author or Compiler