UFO SIGHTING REPORT
April 4th 2006
UFOINFO Sighting Form Report
Location: Somerset, MA USA
Date: Tuesday April 4, 2006 10:30-11:30 pm
Approach Direction: southwest
Departure Direction: southwest
Witness Direction: South
Description: My husband and I were just getting into bed when I looked out the window and saw what I thought was a very bright star. After looking at it a moment I realized this "star" was blinking red,white,and blue. I called my husband over and he too said it was twinking the same colors. We watched it for about 20 minutes and watched it move to the right a little and then go back to it's origional spot. A few minutes later we saw an airplane aproaching the light and as the plane passed over it the blinking light jerked down real fast and moved back to it's origional spot once the plane passed. My husband and I like to look up at the sky and see "stars " move about but this was something we haven't seen before. I have always been a skeptic but after this I now rethink my ways. That night I woke up and saw an image of a tall thin human shape at the window we were looking out of earlier. It had long arms that reached to the knee area and a bulbous head, not the typical size though. I couldn't move. I was hypnotized by it and when I started to think about what it was it blended into the curtain and I immediately felt extremely tired.
Color/Shape: It looked like a large star alternating red white and blue twinkling.
Height & Speed: I couldn't guess the height. It looked like a big star though.
Follow-up Report from Brian Vike:
Hi Brian. Thank you for taking the time to e-mail me. Here are our answers to the best of our ability.
1. It was a bit above the tree line from where we are. It was closer to us than high in the sky. Way in the distance there seemed to be an airline path. The planes were very small in comparison to this light. Distance wise we were thinking it was a town over about 10-20 miles.
2. No it did not move a great distance. In terms of looking at the sky from our vantage point it moved about an inch and then back. Other times it was just a jump.
3. The area where we are does not have any airports, military bases etc. that we are aware of. The nearest airport is West of us at about 60 miles away.
4. As far as sound, we were in our house with the windows closed so we were unable to hear anytihng if there was any sound to be heard.
5. The next morning I drew a sketch for my husband to show him what it was I saw. I have scanned it and sent an attachment.
I must also note that after watching it for about 40 minutes the light started to fade and go out completely for about a second or two and then come back very strong. After that we decided to go to sleep. I would love to hear an explanation for this. I hope you are able to help. Again, thank you for your time.
[UFOINFO thanks Brian Vike & HBCC UFO Research for the follow-up.]
Site Map | Home | Sightings Index | USA Sightings | Report a Sighting
Copyright 1996 - 2012 UFOINFO
Articles are Copyright of the Author or Compiler